Lisa Heaven nearly choked to death after a beef rib stuck in her throat while eating at a pub with friends. The CCTV footage revealed how she was enjoying her meal with her friends when all of a sudden the tragedy took place.
Heaven tried to swallow the bone with drinking wine but it went vain. Then her friends Linton and bystanders showed up doing a try by striking her back but that did not work either.
She said it was petrified for her when she realized she was not able to breathe and speak. I saw myself really close to death, she added.
The paramedical staff said that her partners attempted right to remove the food by hitting on her back. They said but it’s better to stop striking after a few failed attempts and call the emergency service.
According to Ms. Heaven, she owes life to the rescuers and cannot do anything to repay for what great they have done to save her life.
The best thing to do when someone is choking is to keep them calm and call emergency services.