A 20-year old woman has lost her life after taking ecstasy for the first time. She was found dead in her house in Wolverhampton.
21-year old Kirstie Smith’s body was discovered in the bathroom of the house. When paramedics arrived at the scene they declared her dead at the scene.
An autopsy report has revealed that her cause of death was MDMA intoxication. According to the report, there was no evidence of long-term drug abuse.
The toxicology report revealed that drugs including MDA, LSD, ketamine, and Cocaine were found in her body. Her parents paid tribute to their daughter.
Her father said that they never imagined something horrible like this could happen. She was a twin and had four other sisters and a brother.
Kirstie was a mortgage advisor and she also bought her own home. She was a loving lady and also got a promotion recently.