Video revealed a 6-inch live worm was removed from the brain of a woman in China. 23-year old Xiao Yi went to a local clinic in Jiangsu after suffering from severe headaches. She was then moved to a provincial hospital in Nanjing after she experienced an epilepsy attack.
She was tested positive for being infected with a parasite. During her surgery, doctors noticed a live crawling long bug that was over 10 cm. Doctors said that the worm was live in her brain and look like a noodle.
Her doctors revealed that when they removed the bug it was still moving. When it was measured it turned out to be 15 centimeters long (6-inch).
Dr. Dai Wei, a chief medic from the Gulou Hospital of Nanjing University said that these types of infections are caused after eating wild animal meat that is raw or not properly cooked.
Sometimes worm entered into a person’s brain through the blood and started growing there. Later 23-years old woman confessed that she ate a dish of frog two years ago on a trip. The woman was currently in the hospital and is recovering.