Cruel housekeeper deliberately put a toddler’s arm in boiling water in Singapore so that she can go home.
The 16-month old girl was taken to hospital for a second-degree burn to her left hand and arm. The maid said that little girl accidentally touched the pot. But the doctors said that they don’t believe what she is saying.
Little girl’s mother Amy Low checked the CCTV footage. She was shocked when she found out that she intentionally put her hand in boiling water.
Later it was revealed by the media that the maid was the inhabitant of Myanmar. She recently moved to Singapore. When the parents confronted her, she told them her friends had suggested hurting the girl so she would be allowed to go home.
Police arrested her after the report of parents. Both the parents are at work when this incident happened. At first, they didn’t blame her for the accident. But when doctors raised concern and the maid insisted on returning to her employment agency they became more suspicious.
Women agency agreed to take her back and return the money the family paid to her.