Parents have advised others as their daughter’s finger stuck in L.O.L toy they got for Christmas. Their daughter suffers from painful injuries.
The colorful £100 toy was considered to be one of the top toys bought for Children this year. But various parents reported that their children’s fingers stuck in a hole in the toy.
Little girl’s parents called the ambulance after they saw their daughter screaming with pain.
Girl mother Camille Catherine shared a post on Facebook to warn other parents. She said: “This weekend while using the button that she was supposed to push to open up her LOL Glamper, my daughter got her thumb stuck and was unable to remove it.”
“We have contacted the company to warn them of the risk and really think it should be recalled. Just thought I would warn anyone thinking of getting it for Xmas, if you do, break off the little clip that clicks the Glamper closed,” she added
Previously in September, another mother shared the same story. Katherine posted: “Last week we bought a LOL glamper for our daughter for her 6th BDay. The girl got her finger stuck and we tried for over an hour to release it.”
Chanie added: “We tried moving it and then realized it was a double layer and whenever we tried to move the top layer she would scream. We couldn’t see what was happening with her finger inside. We also tried cracking it open and it was too painful for her so we kept stopping.”
A spokesperson for L.O.L Surprise said: “I am extremely upset to hear about our fans’ negative experience with the L.O.L. Surprise! Glamper.
Safety is a top priority when we develop our products, which must pass third-party toy testing and all applicable safety requirements before they’re shipped to retailers.”